Unwanted hair is a common problem, for both men and women. Frequent hair removal tasks including shaving, depilatories, plucking, and waxing can be time-consuming, inconvenient and often painful. At best, these methods offer only temporary results - for some only a few hours. Free yourself from the constant need to shave and wax unwanted facial and body hair and feel your best. Laser/Light-Based technology has brought us a permanent solution to remove unwanted hair, leaving skin feeling smooth and healthy. Laser/Light-Based hair removal gives you effective, permanent hair reduction anywhere on your body including the face, legs, back, underarms or bikini line. Treatments are quick and easy letting you get back to your everyday activities.
- Shave the area being treated prior to your appointment.
- 6 weeks before and in between your treatment sessions, discontinue all waxing, plucking, and tweezing on the areas receiving treatment.
- 4 weeks prior to your appointment, discontinue excessive UV exposure, tanning and tanning beds and tanning creams on the areas receiving treatment.
- A mild sunburn-like sensation is expected. This usually lasts 2-24 hours but can persist up to 72 hours. Mild swelling and redness may accompany this, but it usually resolves in 2-3 days.
- Avoid sun exposure on the treated area and use a sunscreen SPF 45 or greater at all times throughout the course of treatment and for 4-6 weeks after your last treatment.
- Appearance of hair growth or stubble will continue for 7-30 days post-treatment. This is not new hair growth, but treated hairs being expelled from the skin.